A new Business Analyst position is open to work within Investment Funds Services IT.
In this role, you will have to study the impact of changes in the Investment Funds Services IT landscape.
- Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Corporate Actions, Custody, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, and Billing.
- Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements.
- Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS (development and architecture).
To succeed as a Business Analyst, you will need to:
- Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline or in a business school.
- At least 4/5-year experience in business and functional analysis.
- Experience of Fund’s industry
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- UML knowledge is required.
What would differentiate you from the others:
- Knowledge in MIFID reporting, Cash management, Asset servicing is a plus
A 6-months rolling contract, 500-550 euro/day dependent on experience.
Right to work in the EU is necessary. Flexible work environment - hybrid. Fluent in English