BUSINESS ANALYST GDPR
Allium the Consulting Vision,
Premium Financial Services!
We are a 15 years-old consulting firm specializing in Bank and Finance, working directly with the biggest banking players in France and in Europe. Our clients appreciate our capacity to anticipate, understand and apply regulatory developments. Thanks to the high quality of work performed by our consultants, Allium is well-renowned and recognized in the field of risk management, regulatory reporting and compliance. With a sincere commitment for innovation, Allium offers a very solid working methodology that needs the best talents to keep on growing..
Within the GDPR program, you will be in charge of the analysis and possible implementation of items defined in an already existing backlog.
In the team, you will have to :
- Work with the GDPR organization (CDO, DPO, DPE, etc.)
- Work with Business (Risk, Legal, Client Administratin, Compliance, Audit)
- Interact with various teams including business, infrastructure, production support, etc.
- Keep contact with the group to get best practices and implentation approaches
- Communicate progress and delivrables to the Program Manager and the Business
- Report to the Program Manager any identified risk or issue
- Identify potential missing actions to fullfill GDPR requirements
The required qualifications
· Training level : Bachelor (Bac + 3) at minimum.
· Relevant experience of 5 years minimum as a Business Analyst
· Relevant experience about GDPR topics
· Agile knowledge like Scrum or Kanban
· Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills
· Basic technical skills. Ideally databases generic understanding
· Excellent oral and written communication skills mandatory in French and English
· Excellent presentation skills
Risk and/or Legal knowledge will be considered as an advantage
Data Management knowledge will be considered as an advantage