Associate, Fund Administration
- Permanent, Full time
- Tristan Capital Partners
- 20 May 19
We are a high-ranking, fast-growing European property investment management company, willing to strengthen our team to manage the activities of our holding structures in Luxembourg. This role would suit a highly-motivated individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills. It offers a great opportunity to enter and develop oneself in one of the most active and renowned European real-estate investment manager. Open-mind, flexibility and team-orientation are keys to success. This job requires occasional travels. As member of the Fund Administration team, you will focus on following responsibilities:
- Keep up-to-date the intercompany balances schedule, including accrued interest calculations and providing local accountants with reporting instructions.
- Interact with the Tax and Legal teams to ensure the intercompany balances are always accurate and properly documented.
- Monitor the debt reporting obligations for all investments in the fund, calculate financial covenants.
- Support the Finance team in London with the preparation of accounts and financial statements of the local SPVs.
- Coordinate all cash movements within the fund structure to ensure appropriate and timely funding in relation to: acquisitions, capital expenditures, working capital requirement.
- Prepare the quarterly cash repatriation process, duly considering all inherent constraints: cash requirements, senior loan waterfalls, tax and legal requirements.
- Provide Portfolio and Asset Managers with relevant information/reports/KPIs to support decision making.
- The candidate earned a Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English and French or German is required
- Versatile, dynamic and motivated character with good inter-personal skills
- Strong IT skills
- An attractive salary package related to your experience
- A challenging & international environment (English is the main working language)
- A highly qualitative working space (principal place of work is Luxembourg)
- Contract of unlimited duration (6-month probation period)
Candidates will be asked to submit their criminal record in the final phase of recruitment.
NO AGENCY PLEASE