This is an excellent opportunity to join an Alternative Investment funds specialist and gain significant exposure to top fund clients.
Fund Accounting Assistant Manager, Real Estate - Luxembourg - up to 75k salary
Our client provide high quality Alternative Investment services, with a focus on Private Equity and Real Estate funds. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their fund accounting team in Luxembourg.
You will join a middle-sized, multinational team, work closely and have direct contact with some of the top clients in the Private Equity industry. You will have great career progression as the company has a fast growth and a good work-life balance.
- Lead a team of accountants and review their work regarding the daily operations of several alternative investment structures
- Review of accounting reports
- Ensure all client requirements are met on time and with high quality deliverables
- Coach, support and develop team members
- Taking accountability of the client relationships
- Participate in key management meetings and decisions
- Be point of contact with clients and third parties (lawyers, auditors)
Technical knowledge & skills required:
- Excellent knowledge in accounting, reporting and financial statements preparation
- Previous experience in working on funds, ideally in Real Estate (some at least in Luxembourg)
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP is desirable
- Experience in leading and developing teams
If you are highly motivated, good team player and eager to work in multicultural team, please apply with an up-to-date CV ASAP.