Asset Management Lawyer
- Dependent on Experience
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
An opportunity has arisen to join a top tier asset manager based out of the Luxembourg office, as legal counsel.
You will be joining a growing team, taking on a strategic function in continuing their European growth.
- Drafting and negotiating fund agreements
- Providing strategic, regulatory advice to the product development team regarding overseas product launches
- Acting as the point of contact for relevant regulators and external counsel
- Advising senior management on upcoming regulatory developments impacting the business
- Representing the business at industry events and roundtables
- Acting as the point of contact for legal with multiple internal business lines
- EU qualified lawyer with 3 years’+ PQE
- An excellent understanding of collective investment schemes and alternative investments essential
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Prior experience facing off to overseas regulators would be beneficial but is not essential
This is a great opportunity for a funds lawyer looking to join a truly global business, taking on more of a strategic, advisory function.