Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing Expert - Senior Consultant to Senior Manager Levels (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Team provides major financial institutions, large public entities and global organizations with customized solutions, both technical and organizational, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. Thanks to our Regional Centre of Excellence for AML & KYC related services, we benefit from an international exposure.
Our Team provides major financial institutions, large public entities and global organizations with customized solutions, both technical and organizational, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. Thanks to our Regional Centre of Excellence for AML & KYC related services, we benefit from an international exposure. Our range of services includes, amongst others, the prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing, due diligence and onsite due diligence, open source intelligence, reputation check, business intelligence, implementation of KYC screening tools, FATCA/CRS, etc. On top of our advisory services, we are also developing our own KYC/AML solutions and operating them as a service at a global level.
What is it about?
As AML/CTF Expert, you will:
- Support/Manage anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorist financing (CTF) client assignments or projects (including processes and policy review, assessment or improvement); according to your expertise, you can also take part in other client assignments
- Lead KYC/AML file review and remediation programs for international private banks, insurance companies, corporates, management companies and transfer agents; you will also be involved in AML systems and controls reviews, Money laundering risk identification and assessments, implementation of risk-based approach
- Lead the execution of international FATCA/CRS due diligence and implementation exercises on investment fund distributors, counterparties or clients
- Support/Manage Open Source Intelligence assignments (research using public records on natural or legal persons) – reputation check
- Manage projects and teams related to Banking, Insurance and Investment Funds processes including customer/investor account opening, distribution model, monitoring of suspicious transactions, etc…
- Cultivate effective client relationships and pursue new client opportunities while constantly building your market eminence with the support of our network of experts on banking topics, technologies, trends, regulations, innovations, etc. of your interest
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to have:
•Hold a bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, Law or another relevant field
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in AML/CTF, Compliance, Business Intelligence and/or Forensic, ideally in a consulting environment
- Demonstrate strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Show excellent communication skills, able to build a strong team and client relationships
- Be a self-starter with a proactive and open-minded approach, eager to learn and build expertise
- Be fluent in English and either French or German. Any other language is considered an asset
- Have a former experience in Compliance, the police or an Intelligence service can be an asset
- Ideally hold a CAMS, CFE, OSINT certification
What do we offer?
Get hired as AML/CTF senior professional and you will:
- Be part of a recognized AML/KYC Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourg and international market
What impact will you make?