Analyst Fund Risk Management
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- Contract, Full time
- Skillfinder International
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Fund & Risk
We are currently looking for a Anaylst for a Project in Luxembourg.
What is the opportunity?
As Analyst, Fund Risk Management Support, Implementation Expert, you will be accountable for Funds prospectus analysis, system implementation & client requests management.
You will also be accountable for the day to day activities under Fund Risk Management Support Implementation Expert responsibilities : ensuring that all services sold to Management Companies or Self Managed SICAVs or delivered to Depositary Services, are rendered in a accurate and timely manner.
What will you do?
- Implementation Activity:
Private Capital Service (“PCS”) Funds Prospectus analysis, system implementation, & client requests management: ensure the effective and accurate process for the analysis of the applicable documents, for the system implementation and the update of Funds/Rules/codifications in the system.
Accountable for the update and maintenance of each supportive documents, systems (such as Set-up Follow-up file…)
- Business Support:
- Act as Client Representative for activities under responsibilities
- Accountable for Prospectus rules validation process
- Provide support in terms of expertise to daily activities
- Actively support business initiatives
What do you need to succeed?
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Mandatory English Language (Written / Oral) Proficiency
- Strong knowledge of financial products & derivatives instruments
- Sound Planning & Organization management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Access
- French/Italian language is considered as an advantage