Analyst Finance Data Services - 12 month contract
Finance Data Services Analyst (M/F) 12 month contract Who we're looking for
The Finance Data Services Analyst will be part of the Finance Data Services (FDS) team in the Luxembourg Finance department. FDS forms part of the Global Finance Operations division which operates service centres in London, Luxembourg and Singapore that provide data management, revenue, cost, cash and reporting solutions to the Schroders Group globally.
FDS, as part of its data management role, collects and enhances client assets under management and flow information from Schroders funds and segregated accounts worldwide. This data is consolidated into a central data repository and is used in multiple Finance Operations processes such as revenue allocation, rebates calculation, billing, Group AUM reporting and operational reporting. The team ensures the data quality by conducting thorough data checks and controls. The same data is used to support Group operational and MI needs in multiple other functions such as Distribution and Investment. About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. What you'll do
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Participate on daily data audit and data set-ups in order to ensure high data quality
- Work on client identification, categorisation and set-up through liaison with international sales teams and other functions
- L oad and reconcile external holdings data
- Working on ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Work with mapping tables, cross-coding and data set migrations
- Static data administration by using several systems, but also MS Excel / Access
- Provide analysis and commentary for downstream processes in Finance Operations and other functions.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Excellent spoken and written English and professional communication skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience in data or process management in the financial sector with a preference for an Asset Management background (e.g. custody, transfer agency, fund administration
- Excellent computer skills (advanced knowledge of MS Excel);
- Good organisational and analytical skills with the ability to work in a team but also independently.
- Highly motivated and working with determination
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise tasks and deliver results within given tight deadlines
- Analytical thinking and detail orientated
- Demonstrating integrity & accountability
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Any additional European/Asian language
• Prior experience in client data management being a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of MS Access being an advantage We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.