Accountant / Senior Accountant : Private Equity & Real Estate
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingsley & Partners
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
Our client is part of a famous group, specialized in corporate service, existing for more than 25 years. Thanks to their licensed in Luxembourg as PSF, they provide full services mainly to Private Equity and Real Estate. Thanks to a growth of their activities they urgnetly need a “Senior Accountant” As senior accountant you will join a growing team providing a full suite of corporate accounting and financial services to the clients.
Senior Accountant – Offer:
- An annual salary up to 60.000€
- Meal vouchers of 10,80€
- A pension plan (5%)
- 28 days of holidays
Senior Accountant – Job:
- Maintain the statutory accounting records of Luxembourg companies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts, CIT and VAT returns
- Be the contact person for banks, clients, auditors, tax and legal advisors
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting matters of your clients
- Financial reporting services
Senior Accountant – Profile:
- Fluent in English (French or German would be an asset)
- 3-4 years financial reporting/accounting experience in a professional environment;
- Partial or full ACCA qualification would considered as an asset
- Consolidation would be an asset
- Knowledge of Lux GAAP is a must; IFRS would be considered as an asset
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants are available anytime to answer your questions.
Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland-based boutique, Kingsley & Partners provides utmost quality services when it comes to recruitment solutions in the areas of wealth management, finance & legal roles. Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.