TMF Group is a leading global provider of high value business seamless to clients operating and investing globally. With dedicated Accounting, \;Legal and HR &\; Payroll professionals we take care of the details to let our clients focus on achieving their global ambitions. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly &lsquo\;global&rsquo\; is to put local first, which is what our team of 7,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day. Job Summary
The Accountant is responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day administration and bookkeeping including correspondence bookkeeping tasks delegated by the Senior Client Administrator and/or Supervisor. Key Responsibilities
- Maintain accounting records and prepare financial reports
- Trail client payment and follow up invoices with clients
- Organize and facilitate financial statement
- Assist Legal department with preparation of annual shareholders meetings
- Having a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of legal documents
- Providing working documents (interest calculations, reinvoicing spreadsheets)
Working at TMF Group offers
- Minimum 2-5 years working experience in a client servicing consider as an asset
- University degree in Accounting or a related field
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practice
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and German \;is required
- High level of professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome