Finnegan Luxembourg opens a new position to support the development of his consulting firm 11-Management as an Account Manager.
Main tasks :
- Analyze the potential of the customer environment, identify the main areas of development and define an action plan
- Create and animate the customer relationship through the global business cycle (prospecting, making sales meetings, disseminating the firm's offers and promoting events to customers / prospects, etc.).
- Manage end-to-end calls for tenders with the business team (qualification of the need, drafting / presentation of the commercial proposal, preparation / realization of the defense, negotiation of the offer, securing the closing ...)
- Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French
- A first experience in business development would be an asset
- A strong desire to invest full time in business development activities and to be quickly fully proficient
- An appetite and attraction for the financial industry and the consulting world
- Result oriented and willing to be challenged
You are professionally curious and willing to learn
Who we are ?
The Finnegan group is an independent player specialized in consulting. Formerly 99 Group, with a 15-year presence in Luxembourg, Finnegan provides its customers with a wide range of value propositions combining prospective vision, business support and proximity with key market players.
The group is located in 6 countries with offices in Paris, Luxembourg, London, Brussels, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
The Finnegan Group includes 3 consulting firms :
- 11 Management is a consulting company specialized in IT transformation, Strategy & Management and Cybersecuriy.
- 99 Advisory is a consulting company specialized in supporting decision-makers in their Strategic, Transformational, Organizational, and Compliance projects.
- Azzana is a consulting compan specialized in Transaction Banking systems: Payments methods, E-Money, Cash Management and Trade Finance.