We have an excellent opportunity for a positive AML / CTF expert to join our highly regarded alternative investment fund manager (AIFM) client. This is a great role for an experienced AML professional, with prior experience of alternative investment funds or corporate finance. You will thrive in a dynamic environment, with a desire to be involved, a positive attitude and ability to deal with clients.
The successful candidate is likely to have between 3 – 8 years’ experience, speak fluent English and will have prior Luxembourg based experience.
In this role, you will:
- Work with and report to the Conducting Officer for compliance
- Take primary responsibility for customer due diligence, ensuring that all AML / CTF checks are undertaken to your satisfaction
- Be the first point of contact with service providers, reviewing their client file
- Undertake PEP searches, and PEP approvals
- Keep the internal database up to date
- Provide guidance on AML issues internally
- Keep up to date on regulatory changes affecting AML, KYC, CTF, etc.
- Assist on a range of compliance issues across the AIFM
In order for us to consider you for this role, you will:
- Possess fluent English language skills
- Have in depth knowledge of Luxembourg AML and CTF rules, of CSSF circulars and updates
- Ideally, you will have a background in AML in a private debt or corporate finance basis, or with knowledge of alternative investment funds (AIFs).
If this describes your skill set, apply in English now, to find out more!