- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 18 Mar 18
Tax Compliance Manager, German speaking (m/f)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Full time
DO Recruitment Advisors is currently recruiting for a Tax Compliance Manager, German speaking (m/f). Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply for it!
TAX COMPLIANCE MANAGER GERMAN SPEAKING (M/F)
THE JOB :
The Tax Compliance Manager (m/f) will assist the clients during all stages of the compliance process, tackling complex tax issues and exploring tax planning opportunities that may optimize their business.
The clients are multinational groups, with a large majority active on the German market, as well as Luxembourg entities with a diverse range of activities.
Your main responsibilities :
As a Tax Compliance Manager, you will:
- Provide tax compliance services to our corporate clients, operating in the banking, insurance and management services sector. These services include the preparation of tax returns, the review of tax assessments, the intermediation with the tax authorities, as well as participating, in collaboration with our audit team, in the tax provision services
- Assist our clients on a day-to-day basis with regards to the tax queries they may have
- Develop the junior employees' talent by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax issues and by supervising the tax returns they prepare
- Participate in client meetings and training organized by our Group
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
The successfull candidate will :
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in tax compliance or advisory services
- Be graduated in Accounting, Finance or Economics or have successfully completed your professional training as a tax clerk and want to move on in your career
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be ready to commit yourself and to share your know-how with the team
- Be fluent in German. French/English is also an asset.
THE CLIENT :
Our client is world renowned Consultancy firm