- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 17 Sep 18
Senior Accountant Credit Funds (m/f)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Full time
DO Recruitment Advisors is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant Credit Funds (m/f). Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply for it!
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT CREDIT FUNDS (M/F)
THE JOB :
You main responsibilities should be :
Manage daily operations of a Luxembourg held credit portfolio including;
- Coordination of regular internal and external reporting;
- Preparation of the interim and annual accounts;
- Coordination of portfolio transactions with different parties;
- Organizing and attend regular board and shareholders meetings;
- Leading different projects internally or with local legal and tax advisors in a broad range of areas such as transfer pricing compliance, transition to new reporting system,…
- Setting up and maintaining an excellent communication stream with different deal teams, finance, tax and legal teams internally from different offices of the firm;
- Monitor cash flows and set up cash management process;
- Maintain and keep up-to-date all Luxembourg companies' information (RCS, Tax, etc.), legal and accounting documentation;
- Carry out other tasks that may be required from time to time and support the Luxembourg Finance Director/manager, as needed;
- Understand the transactions' funds flow and tax structures including financial instruments used for financial reporting;
- Ensure all transactions are properly and proactively booked in accounting systems and reporting software (BOB, eFront,…);
- Prepare books, records and supporting schedules on a regular basis in accordance with Lux GAAP and register adjustments for UK GAAP conversion including preparation of financial statements on a timely manner;
- Liaise directly with the finance and operational teams including participation in ad-hoc accounting projects;
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers and tax advisors and ensure efficient communication with the different parties.
Corporate Income Tax/VAT
- Review and coordinate with the relevant tax advisors the preparation of the corporate income tax, net wealth tax, withholding tax and VAT returns and ensure timely submission to relevant tax authorities;
- Follow up direct and indirect tax payments, and work with internal or external teams to ensure timely filings, payments or collection of due taxes.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 5 + years of accounting experience within the financial services industry preferably with experience in private equity and/or credit funds;
- Strong knowledge of Lux GAAP;
- Relevant work experience in fixed income asset classes with familiarity of bank loans, tracking instruments;
- Knowledge in local and regulatory filings (RCS, Tax, BCL);
- Dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through skill showing eagerness to learn and develop in a new environment;
- Detail-oriented, conscientious with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English, French would be an advantage;
- Bachelor or master degree in accounting, finance or related degree;
- Accounting qualification would be a plus.
Our client is a private equity firm
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.