- Permanent, Full time
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 17 Feb 19
Compliance Officer - Banking (M/F)
- Ettlebruk, Diekirch, Luxembourg
- Full time
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join a financial institution in Luxembourg. The ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience in a Compliance Officer position in a private bank or a similar financial institution and a deep knowledge of regulatory environment.
COMPLIANCE OFFICER - BANKING (M/F)
- Perform regular review of opening of accounts and monitoring of clients' transactions.
- Ensure control of customer due diligence measures and KYC procedures.
- Actively contribute to the implementation and monitoring of controls dedicated to prevent a full range of risks/legal requirements, to the follow up of documentation of compliance checks and internal preventive investigations initiated by the Head of Compliance.
- Perform analysis, impact assessment and follow-up of regulatory developments, provide assistance to your direct supervisor with AML/CTF and other compliance responsibilities.
- Perform maintenance of compliance related key documents and assist in the implementation of compliance projects. Actively take part in the performance of due-diligence missions.
- Ensure cooperation with other departments of the Bank and high quality communication with internal/external counterparts.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- University degree "bac + 4/5" in Law, Finance or a related field.
- Four-five years of professional experience in Compliance Officer position in a private bank or a similar financial institution.
- Deep knowledge of regulatory environment.
- Strong communication skills and details orientation.
- Fluency in English and French are mandatory. Russian will be considered as an asset.
- PC literacy and knowledge of banking software.
Our client is a financial institution.