What is the opportunity?
Provide support to the Luxembourg Centre of Excellence (COE) and the global Hub by bringing analytical thinking, skills and experience to assigned projects to support first line of defense (LOD) AML/KYC activities. The Quality Assurance Team is responsible for the Quality Assurance of the AML/KYC activities performed by Global Due Diligence I&TS, TA Registers (Shareholders Services, Private Capital Services) I&TS and its Branch/Subsidiaries performed in Luxembourg or Canada.
What will you do?
Review the quality of completed AML and KYC records using pre-defined test scripts which are based on regulatory requirements, AML & KYC and Quality Assurance standards:
• Review the quality of completed KYC records using pre-defined test scripts which are based on Procedure, Guideline, Policies, Internal rules and Processes and Perform root cause analysis and make recommendations for addressing identified deficiencies or improvements to business processes
• Identify key issues, risks, trends, observations and provide reporting of results to key stakeholders
• Perform testing control on files to ensure that client information obtained is of high quality, and satisfies not only local regulatory requirements but also the business' Policies and Procedures
• Interact with process partners to drive and facilitate the AML/KYC review process and participate in process standardization and improvement discussions with process partners
• And, provide any required support that may arise from the recommendation of the QA testing.
- Develop, or assist with the development of policies, procedure and other documents that govern the activities of the COE’s Luxembourg, Dublin and the global Hub as assigned by the Manager/Director, Due Diligence Europe
- Identify training needs through the QA testing report and provide, or assist to provide training to the COE’s Luxembourg, Dublin and the global Hub as well as other sales or operational units within the business.
• Interact with process partners to drive and facilitate the AML/KYC review process
• BCP: Coordinate and regularly review the BCP.
What do you need to succeed?
- Possess knowledge of European AML/KYC regulatory requirements such as requirements in Luxembourg, Ireland, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Italy or France for Bank’s client and Investors.
- Experience as Auditor, Risk Management or Compliance.
- Possesses the ability to assess, impact, influence and take initiative.
- Possesses proficient analytical skills and attention to detail. Exercises good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage competing priorities, escalate as required, and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Ability to be pro-active and anticipate the needs
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment