Team Leader Relationship Management (Sales Support)
Job Description We are looking for a Service focused individual responsible for providing sales support for the Relationship Management ( RM) team. The Sales Support functions will work closely with experienced Sales Professionals (AMs/RMs/HoRMs) supporting their activity to increase mandates and revenue in their assigned territory(ies), region(s) and/or line of business. Team Leader may have more specific responsibilities to directly manage a limited portfolio of issuers under the supervision of HoRMs.
The Leader will manage a small sized team in EMEA under the supervision and direction of the AMD- Head of Relationship Management & EMEA Sales Support. The individual will manage the EMEA Sales Support team day to day activities supporting their activities in assisting experienced Sales Professionals (SRHs/RMs/AMs) activity to increase mandates and revenue in their assigned territory(ies), region(s) and/or line of business. The team provides a combination of internal and customer-facing support to the EMEA Sales team.
- Will be part of a team that provides crucial sales support to ensure premium delivery of customer service
- Provide support to a designated portfolio of small/less complex accounts under the supervision of HoRMs. Actual portfolio size will be dependent on needs of the territory / segment and can vary across regions
- Support (AMs/RMs/HoRM) in defining and revisiting individual account strategic plan on key elements such as outreach, issuance coverage, revenue
- Prepare materials for existing customers / prospect meetings and support follow-up items post meetings
- Create opportunities and rating applications, draft side letters, Pricing and Method exceptions in SFDC; withdrawal requests, etc.
- Will project-manage, Request for Proposals/Tender responses: collect data and documents from various internal stakeholders, including the Lines of Business, Legal, Finance, etc; draft Request For Proposals/Tender responses; manage deadlines and inputs throughout the entire process, including submission logistics
- Will be responsible for running complex reports and queries in Sales Force and overall data quality accuracy and completeness in Sales Force
- Managing regional EMEA Sales Support resources to achieve Sales strategic objectives
- Managing sales support workflow for a portion of the geographic EMEA sub-regions and structured finance in region. This includes prioritizing and balancing workload to effectively manage Sales Support resources as business needs fluctuate across geographies and products
- Managing and monitoring projects: facilitate and oversee involvement of team in key Commercial projects
- Minimum of Undergraduate / First Level degree (or equivalent) preferably in finance, accounting, business or economics
- Some years of experience in the financial services industry in a business development, sales or client relationship role
- Well-developed Microsoft Office applications skills
- Work experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM system, billing and/or accounting systems is an advantage
- Able to negotiate and defend pricing, contracts, and renewals. Where applicable draft tender documents
- Ability to understand main financial instruments, key characteristics and dynamics of capital and credit markets in her or his market segment / territory
- Very good communication skills, strong writing skills and time management skills
- Strong team player
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse and multi-cultural team. Willingness to travel
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.