Senior HR Service Associate (EMEA and Americas HR Connect)
The Role / Responsibilities:
The Senior HR Connect Associate is a client-focused, analytical individual with a continuous improvement mindset supporting the Americas and EMEA HR Connect Team. The Senior HR Connect Associate is responsible for providing daily administrative, analytical and technical process support to the HR Connect Associates and being escalation point for complex inquires.
The Senior HR Connect Associate has subject matter expertise in the areas of organizational policy, procedures, and HR Services. This role has responsibility for providing a next level (Tier 2) of escalation support to HR Connect Associates and HR Connect Onboarding Associates for inquiries that require additional experience and subject matter expertise in order to resolve.
Senior HR Connect Associates also have quality assurance responsibilities, in partnership with the Process Lead, to identify, develop, and deliver process improvements along with related team training to ensure the HR Connect Team is fully able and prepared to provide quality service as policies, processes, systems and/or scope of services change. They will execute audits and quality assurance on accuracy and completeness of HR Connect Associate's work. They will provide developmental feedback, where applicable.
The Sr. Associate will contribute to training program and content development. Ultimately, they are responsible for the delivery of training to the HR Connect Associates.
Lastly, the Sr. Associate will support with one-off project work, including M&A activity, when needed. Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Respond to and resolve complex HRMS transaction inquiries or issues escalated from HR Connect Team Associates.
- Autonomously manage the processing of mass data changes coordinating with HR partners such as HRIS as needed.
- Perform data audits and data clean-up activities and identify and implement additional audits as required.
- Mine data from various HR information systems and verify/ensure accuracy of data.
- Monitor and approve HR workflows.
- Respond to and resolve complex Generalist inquiries or issues escalated from HR Connect Team Associates, proactively engaging HR partners as necessary.
- Collate and review HR documents assisting the audit process.
- Document and escalate system defects to HR Connect Process Lead.
- Audit personnel files and ensure they are stored according to local requirements.
- Perform quality assurance checks on HR Associates' transactions.
- Provide constructive feedback for performance improvement to HR Connect Associates based upon results of data audits and quality assurance checks.
- Executes daily quality assurance activities including call monitoring, case review, four-eye checking, maker checker, and all other quality processes in HR Connect.
- Assist with the creation and execution of training for the HR Connect Associates.
- Bachelors degree required
- Accomplished Call Center experience, seasoned HR Service Center experience preferred
- Customer service focused
- Language proficient: English plus at least one of the following: German, French, Flemish
- Working knowledge of EMEA and Americas practices and regulatory guidelines
- Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using SAP Success Factors, Kenexa or similar HRMS and/or Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among project team members.
- Ability to identify enhancements to current practices and processes and then promote and implement necessary changes
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and, organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.