The Role / Responsibilities:
Responsible for the coordination and administration of immigration and mobility documentation and processes for the EMEA region.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all relocations into and within EMEA.
- Coordinate the movement of employees globally, including expatriates, short-term assignees, local transfers, contract extensions and repatriations.
- Prepare relocation package cost estimates, draft offer of relocation assistance letters and other required assignment related documentation.
- Assessment of immigration cases with external counsel and procurement of work permits with immigration counsel's assistance.
- Maintain and monitor visa and work permit status for all authorized employees including expiration dates using our shared mobility database.
- Assist Manager - Global Mobility in facilitating orientations and providing guidance to transferees and assignees.
- Coordinate transferees relocation services with vendors and other in-house functional stakeholders.
- Coordinate receipt and payment of vendor invoices and other expense management.
- Ensure that all assignments remain within acceptable policy parameters and escalate any exceptions if required.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Solid international and/or domestic relocation and immigration experience including vendor coordination and expense management.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
- Strong and documented project management experience.
- Up to date familiarity with EMEA immigration laws.
- Adapt to rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple projects.
- Able to cope with change, be flexible, handle uncertainty and at times minimal supervision.
- Previous exposure to supporting geographically diverse populations is a plus.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.