- Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania
- Permanent, Full time
EMEA and Americas HR Connect Customer Service Associate French Language (HR Service Associate)
Location: Vilnius, Vilniaus, LithuaniaThe Role / Responsibilities:
The HR Connect Customer Service Associate role is responsible for providing tier 1 HR support to all Moody's employees via HR Connect. The HR Connect Customer Service Associate responds to all HR inquiries from employees, managers and executives. When complex inquires arise, or inquiries that require research or follow up, the Associate will escalate the case to a Sr. Associate. The HR Connect Customer Service Associate will respond to inquiries through several channels including telephone contact and e-mail requests, and will track all interactions and other work via a case management tool. In addition, the HR Connect Associate is responsible for the administration and support of HR processes, with an emphasis on HR transaction processing including HR data entry, workflow monitoring and approvals, document scanning and other HR transactions in Moody's HR systems.
Additionally the Customer Service Associate will participate in team trainings. They will provide input to the Process Lead for process efficiencies or improvements as they experience them.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
- Provide accurate and efficient resolutions of issues and tier 1 inquiries through multiple channels (e.g., phone, email) by following appropriate resolution/assessment methodologies (e.g., investigating and research), utilizing knowledge management tools, educating customers on HR technologies and self-service tools and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues
- Escalate complex inquires or cases that need follow up to Sr. Associates.
- Accurately log all service requests; monitor and follow up on all cases to ensure prompt resolution on behalf of employees and managers
- Consistently utilize knowledge management tools and contribute new or updated information to maintain an accurate and consistent knowledge base in support of customers, peers and the larger HR Connect Team
- Provide excellent customer service and inspires confidence through effective communication, expert knowledge, and efficient escalation to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) matching customer style, needs, and level of understanding to support optimal customer interaction, including accurate and grammatically correct support for available customer support channels (phone, email, case management)
- Become a subject matter expert and skilled end user for Moody's HRMS and other technologies.
- Support employee lifecycle changes such as new hires, transfers, change in working hours, compensation adjustments, etc.
- Administer employee exit / off-boarding processes, including HRMS system processing, virtual exit interviews, payroll calculations and third party notifications
- Scan and archive employee personnel files
- Provide support in data and process audits as needed to keep Moody's in compliance with internal policies and standards
- Participate in team trainings
- Identify areas for improvement and share them with the Process Lead.
- Assist with additional HR administrative responsibilities as needed
- Bachelors degree, preferred
- Solid Call Center experience
- Customer service focused
- Language proficient: English and French. Fluency in written French a requirement, spoken a plus;
- Working knowledge of French practices and regulatory guidelines
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using SAP/SuccessFactors, Kenexa 2XB or similar HRMS and/or Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or other case management systems
- Previous experience in HR administration in France a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.