- Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania
- Permanent, Full time
Associate – Application Support (Ratings) (Sr Application Svc Mgmt Analyst)
Location: Vilnius, Vilniaus, LithuaniaThis individual will be part of the Ratings Application Support team in the MIT group. This position will interact daily with users from all business lines, and all levels of seniority to resolve application usage issues and to provide any necessary support required of the user.
- Complete understanding of the standard policy, ownership and implementation of the Incident, Request, Problem and Knowledge Management disciplines for Moody's Ratings applications.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the global Ratings Application Support team members and guarantee seamless support to the Ratings application users.
- Lead monthly governance meetings with the business sponsors to develop a plan for continuous service improvement
- Act as a subject matter expert on Moody's Ratings business processes and systems and interface between application users, production support, Business Systems Management and Application Development teams.
- Prioritize production incidents, requests and problems appropriately, to maximize the output of the Production Support team and minimize service disruption
- Identify long term trends, prioritize RCA queues and work with Business Systems Management to prioritize development effort for periodic releases
- Act as the first point of escalation and provide up-to-date statuses to all stakeholders including senior management on incidents and requests across all Ratings applications.
- Lead the coordination with the Production Support team to establish best practices and improve performance.
Required • University degree preferred but not necessary.
• Significant relevant work experience is required in the Financial industry or IT Service Management field.
• Candidates with BA experience are preferred.
• ITIL v3 Foundation certification would be a plus.
Preferred The key competencies for this position include:
• Strong customer focus and follow-up skills are necessary.
• Must be well-organized, with superior relationship-building and management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Candidate must be able to stay focused under pressure.
• Must have the ability to understand business issues and translate them to IT priorities.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Candidate should be willing to work during non-standard business hours - on demand and onsite, if necessary.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.