AVP Manager - EMEA and AMERICAS HR Services
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
The EMEA and Americas Shift Leader is accountable for the delivery of HR services to all Moody's EMEA and Americas employees. This will be accomplished by providing oversight to the day to day operations of the Vilnius HR Connect Team. The role will oversee a team of Sr. Associates and Associates as they support HR Service delivery. This role is responsible managing the staffing load for each shift to ensure proper coverage. They will also be the final escalation point before the EMEA and Americas Center Leader for escalated cases. They should have regional expertise in either EMEA or Americas and be well-versed in the policy and procedural nuances of each region.
In addition to managing the Sr. Associates and Associates on shift, the Shift Leader will also be responsible for the development and execution of training for the HR Connect Team. Additionally, the Shift Leader offers consultative support to the whole HR Connect Team and fosters a collaborative team environment. They will act as the people manager for HR Connect Customer Service Associates and Sr. Associates.
Lastly, the Shift Lead will partner with the Process Lead to find opportunities for improvement and enhancement of center processes and updates SOPs, as they see necessary. This includes any quality assurance initiatives such as reviewing cases, listening to call recordings, analysing inquiry load and tracking knowledge content usage and accuracy. HR Service & Process Delivery:
• Manage the EME and Americas HR Connect team that is responsible for a wide array of HR program administration, including employee inquiries, case management, benefits and recruiting administration, and HR system transaction processing across all HR functions.
• Work with all relevant HR process owners and ensure that interactions with the HR Connect team are documented and hand-offs are processed correctly.
• Promote and lead the standardization of HR Connect processes and identify and implement process improvements.
• Provide vendor relationship management for vendors related to HR Connect operations.
• Balance operational efficiency goals with a customer-service focus. Service Delivery Analytics:
• In partnership with the Process Lead, analyse service and workforce metrics against internal KPIs and external leading practices to identify opportunities and make recommendations for improved effectiveness.
• Deliver standard reporting metrics, opportunities and recommendations to the Center Leader. Service Team Management:
• Manage the staffing levels and training of the HR Connect team to ensure appropriate coverage of service team hours with appropriately trained team members.
• Develop and perform training programs for HR Connect staff to ensure consistent and accurate technical knowledge, business knowledge and soft skills competencies
• Executes daily quality assurance activities including call monitoring, case review, four-eye checking, maker checker, and all other quality processes in HR Connect. Stakeholder Management:
• Build strong relationships with HR Business Partners (HRBP) globally, relevant HR Leadership Team (HRLT) members, Corporate and Business Planning, and business leadership (via monthly stakeholder meeting) to understand business requirements.
• Understand the requirements of EMEA and Americas regions to ensure priorities and expectations balance regional needs. Change Management:
• Influence key stakeholders to drive increased use of employee and manager self-service.
• Help establish business case and associated communication to support streamlining and standardizing HR processes, where appropriate. HR Tools and Technology:
• Expert in the case management process and systems, including responsibility for reporting regional service metrics.
• Deep knowledge of HR information systems, which will enable and support all HR transaction processing. Project Management:
• Partner with the HR Project Office, Systems and Reporting teams, and other HR colleagues to resource project teams and perform lead role on service team work streams.
• Participate in HR cross-functional and technical projects as appropriate. HR Management:
• Align and motivate resources to consistently meet or exceed customer expectations at the lowest possible cost.
• Partner with the other Shift Lead to leverage a global network that ultimately enables 'follow the sun' service and business continuity.
• In partnership with the Process Lead, drive continuous end-to-end process improvement when transitioning new services to HR Connect, many times partnering with other HR functional areas as necessary to identify services that can move to HR Connect.
• Bachelors degree required
• 5+ years of HR experience
• Experience managing a team/working in a collaborative HR Shared Services environment
• Working knowledge of EMEA and Americas practices and regulatory guidelines
• Transactional expertise with one or more relevant HRIS platforms
• Have a strong understanding of HR Contact Center tools and systems
• Language proficient: English - plus one of the following would be helpful but not essential: German, French, Flemish
• Proven ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed model - corporate, functional and geographic - where strong influencing skills are integral to success
• Change management experience required
• Strategic/critical thinker with business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Competency required with MS Office software suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.