Undergraduate Internship / Stage Program 2022
Murex offers the Internship Program tailored for undergraduate students graduating in Fall 2022 or Spring 2023.
The program gives you the chance to put in practice your theoretical knowledge by providing you with the right environment for a guaranteed hands-on experience.
Joining this program will expose you to the state-of-the-art technologies, best practices, and latest methodologies. Your Role
The internship program offers internships in 3 different activities: Development, Technical and Testing (Quality Assurance). As a Development Intern
, you will be contributing to a development project in one of our Murex Development teams.
Topics include application lifecycle management, web technologies, migrations among others. As a Technical Intern
, you will be responsible for solving technical problems raised to the team and identifying the underlying root causes.
Topics include creating data visualization tools among others. As a Testing Intern
, you will work alongside fellow developers who are continuously evolving the Mx code line as part of an agile team of interns. Your role will be to accompany this migration by ensuring the non-regression of the code and by also automating tests using Murex's test automation tool. Your Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams that include profiles from various teams
- Conduct research related to your project
- Follow agile development/ programming best practices
- Document and present your progress on assigned projects
The Recruitment process will be launched starting December 2021*
- Ongoing BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering (CCE, ECE, Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Graduating in Fall 2022 or Spring 2023 or the internship is required by your university.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Solid communication skills.