Software Engineering Developer / Développeur
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto "pioneering again" sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions - each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
The development team mission is to build, maintain and evolve a framework with a set of stand-alone tools that will allow different types of users to deploy and test in an automatic way Murex products.
Different roles exist; all of them are around development but with different interesting topics such as user interface, client server development, etc. Mission
Provide, develop, implement and evolve technical solutions for the Murex production chain and all the major activities that are related to it. Your Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Study functional specifications and translate them to technical issues
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Work within the constraints of an agile software development process
- Be an advocate of automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Continuously learn and improve skill
- Engineering degree (bachelor or masters) or equivalent from a reputable university
- 0-3 years experience
- Excellent skills in programming language JAVA, C, C++, ...
- Excellent skills in SQL
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
- English is a must. French a plus
- Communication skills
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and cross group collaboration
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Drive for excellence
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Ability to work under pressure in a continuously evolving environment