Relationship Officer (KYC)
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Kuwait City, 'Asimah, Kuwait
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 21 Apr 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Relationship Officer (KYC), to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Kuwait//Kuwait City.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
The incumbent will be in charge for the implementation and coordination documentation control in respect of customer account maintenance. They will assist Front Office staff in obtaining all original account opening documentation. Job Role holder will review all customer documentation to ensure compliance with procedures and regulatory requirements. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that these documents are scanned and can be retrieved from the Bank's archive system.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with the all other related departments and units to achieve the Group's goals/ objectives.
- Ensure the completeness of documentation in the opening, review and maintenance of Private banking, review documentation on all new accounts to ensure proper procedures were followed and red flags were properly followed up and approved.
- Ensure all KYC, due diligence and other regulatory requirements are met for new accounts.
- Maintain the safe custody of all documents by filing documents in accordance with the set policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Engage, in liaison with the Private Banking team, with customers and their representatives in obtaining and completing the documentary requirements necessary to open and maintain accounts with the Branch.
- Timely submission of documents to central archives, as and when deemed necessary.
- Coordinate with the Operations Department for the timely closing, archival and, ultimately, disposal of customer files upon the closing of customer accounts.
- Possess knowledge of developments in branch operations processes, controls, rules/ regulations and best practices, as applicable.
- Undertake to learn the full remit of KYC retirements in France and undertake to remain current of current and future requirements as they are announced.
- University graduate with preferably a masters in a commerce/business discipline.
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably with a large local / International Bank.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and any regulations for the banking customer segment.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV