A large Financial Institution is currently looking for an experienced Head of AML to join their operations in Kuwait. This job holder will implement and manage the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Programs including policies and procedures, risk assessment, investigations, and monitoring and reporting.
- Asses the Anti-Money Laundering compliance risk assessment and a monitoring model across the organization.
- Establish, enhance procedures, policy the Anti-Money Laundering compliance framework to meet the regulatory standard.
- Provide training and support to Business Units to ensure adequate awareness of Anti-Money Laundering/CTF issues, trends and emerging markets.
- Initiate new Anti-Money Laundering/CTF strategy and regulatory reporting in establishing the regulatory reporting annual plan.
- Responsible for the adequate Anti-Money Laundering system and control in place.
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Law, Accounting or other related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in the Financial Crime, AML, CTF, Sanctions with a senior management role.
- CAMS Certified
- Proven technical expertise in the field of Financial Crime including domestic and international laws and regulations
- Experience in the GCC/MENA preferably working in International Banks
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*