Technical Support Specialist
- Busayra, Tafilah, Jordan
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 13 Jan 18 2018-01-13
* To provide 1st and 2nd line support for all Standard Chartered users, to respond to faults and to requests for change, inc. purchase and delivery of new products and services. Ensure all problems are resolved and Remedy tickets updated in a timely fashion
· To provide 1st and 2nd line support for all Standard Chartered users, to respond to faults and to requests for change, inc. purchase and delivery of new products and services. Ensure all problems are resolved and Remedy tickets updated in a timely fashion
· To plan, implement and subsequently maintain efficient, cost effective and highly resilient front office production systems (Infrastructure and Applications) and services to Group Audit and IT Technical Standards for Standard Chartered businesses. To provide technical support for all trader voice and e-business products
· To apply knowledge of IT, Financial products and Best Market Practice to ensure that SCB achieve the best possible return for any investment made within the following arenas, networks, market information systems, services and communications.
· To directly monitor and track market data spend in country - for all Market Data users in the country
· Training (technical), On Job training
· Improve team engagement levels
· Job Descriptions & Job Objectives must be completed & current
· Responsible for the availability, performance and security of Applications in the production environment Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, International Corporate, Financial Institutions, Financial Markets, Transaction Banking and other 9 functions
· Ensure that all problems pertaining to technology are logged in Remedy and requests are logged in RMS.
· Ensure that all problem tickets are resolved with in agreed SLA timings.
· Ensure that all problem are resolved pertains to Telecommunication.
· Provide first level support and coordination with any communication links related problems.
· Ensure that all problems are resolved by vendor on time that pertains to ATMs/CDMs.
· Ensure that all the change requests raised are completed on time.
· Primary support for in country servers , desktops, voice infra and ATMs
· First level support to be provided for Electronic cheque Clearing Application and coordinate with vendor to early resolution
· Ensure customer feedback (VOC) on TSS Service is gathered and that improvement plans are customer focused.
· Ensure overall TPS change management processes, including supplier RFS processes, address efficient turn-around needs for cost/effort
· quotes and enable stable production system services to be delivered.
· Enhance the implementation process so that TSS drives implementations.
· Ensure stability on systems and infrastructure is maintained, root cause analysis for all high severity incidents to be done.
People and Talent
· Manage and develop myself according to the Group's Plan for People and effectively manage my training and development needs i.e. to bring their competencies to desired state in order to optimize utility.
· Have open channels of communications with staff.
· Maintain high levels of motivation and manage performance.
· Request for Training based on gaps identified.
· Ensure key IT risk policies and processes are in place and that all parties, including suppliers, comply
· Ensure that all Audit Observations are resolved within the committed time frame.
· Ensure all relevant DR and BCP plans are in place and to review the BCP
· Ensure having a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
· Proactive in seeing regular assurance that areas of responsibility are performing to an acceptable risk and control standard
· Act quickly and decisively when any risk and control weakness becomes apparent and ensure they are addressed within an appropriate timeframe and escalated through the relevant committees
· Balance business performance delivery and cost management with risk and control matters to ensure that it does not materially threaten the Group remaining within risk appetite
· Provide oversight across 2016 in the country / business unit / support team, ensuring compliance with the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct and compliance practices as defined by internal and external requirements. This includes compliance with local banking laws, other applicable laws (e.g. laws governing securities activities, company law) and anti-money laundering regulations and guidelines
· Embed the Group's values and code of conduct in 2016 to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture