- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 17 Oct 18
An opportunity to work at an exciting AR/VR start-up located in central Tokyo!
- Develop exciting and innovative VR applications using Unity/C#.
- Work together in a team and independently in a flexible but organized manner - ensure clear and effective communication and keep projects on track.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with tools such as Unreal Engine, WebGL, etc.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with external partners and vendors.
- Strong interest in Machine Learning and Big Data.
About our client
AR/VR start-up established earlier this year as a joint venture by two big enterprises. Great culture and work environment for people interested in new technologies!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.