- USD$13,000 per month
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Contract, Full time
- TechBridge Market Holdings HK
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Our client, a global IT Services company, is looking for an experienced UX Architect for a 6 to 12 month contract (subject to possible permanent conversion) to be based onsite at one of their Tokyo based MNC clients.
- To research, study, analyze, document, present and design delightful & functional experience for the target users across all possible digital mediums.
Duties and responsibilities
- Excellent understanding of Data hierarchy and priority.
- Expert level understanding of Usability & Accessibility principles & solutions.
- Very good understanding of technology and fast learner to understand gaps and provide apt solutions.
- Should have good understanding of various technologies and platforms for their limitations and possibilities.
- Must be an excellent visualizer and analyst.
- Should be able to observe, research, analyze and Design an experience across devices.
- Research on users, clients, stakeholders, companies and trends.
- Analyze and bring out actionable insights and details from available data & research.
- Understand the requirement and design Information architecture of applications across devices.
- Create personas, case studies, use cases, understand & Document requirements, flow diagrams, taxonomy definitions, mind maps, site maps, and High fid / Low Fid wireframes
- Collaborate with Visual Designer to bring out the optimal visual experience.
- Collaborate with UI Developer to bring out optimal functional experience.
- Conduct Usability Testing
- Review the application for optimal experience at various points to provide course correction.
- B.Des. / M.Des. / Diploma in User Experience Design from a reputed Institute
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good understanding of user research techniques, documentation, questioners, system study, gap analysis.
- Good sketching skills
- Excellent design skills in interactive and functional interaction design.
- Previous experience with a User Experience Design firm will be preferred.
Work requires a lot of interpersonal collaboration and coordination. So excellent communication and interactive skills are a must. Must be a good team player.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator