Trade Support Associate
- Highly Competitive
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Specialized Group
- 18 May 19
A new job opportunity has arisen for an Analyst / Associate to join a leading investment bank within their Trade Support function. Offering a full suite of banking services, this global securities firm is an employer of choice amongst its competitors.
You will have more than 3 years operations or middle office experience from a financial institution and be ambitious to take your career to the next the level. Supporting multiple asset classes, you will be versatile and adaptable with a willingness to embrace change.
- End to end trade support function covering various asset classes
- Work closely with the Font Office to ensure correct position reconciliation and end of day checks
- Monitor and control operational risk and work within an enhanced risk environment
- Identify ways to improve and mitigate risk within the department
- Working on several ongoing strategic projects
- Building and maintaining client relationships - query management, client service review
- Report and escalate any failing trades in a timely manner
- Regular client reporting and any ad hoc reporting as required
- Subject matter expert in equity, fixed income, FX, Prime Brokerage
- Listed Derivatives and / or OTC
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Methodical with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a demanding, high-pressure environment
- Able to prioritize workload and be well organized
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- Detail orientated and quick thinking
- Japanese – native. English: Business level
This highly visible position provides opportunities to face off directly to the bank’s clients and will give the individual good exposure to the front office. The bank presents a strong culture of work-life balance whilst also offering excellent career advancement.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss your career in confidence, please call Mark on 03 4520 6830 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .