Team Secretary, Real Estate
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- GIC Private Limited
- 06 May 19
We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
GIC Real Estate
The Real Estate (RE) arm of GIC invests in real estate and real estate‐related assets outside of Singapore. We manage a well‐diversified portfolio covering over 40 countries in property sectors such as offices, retail, hotels, residential, industrial, niche sectors and companies
An opportunity now arises for you to join our Support team, to provide secretarial / admin support to a team of investment professionals in our Japan office.
Key responsibilities include:
• Arranging and coordinating both internal and external meetings and conference calls for the team.
• Assisting with general communication and correspondence relating to requests for meetings. (video conference, telephone conference set up, etc)
• Escorting / serving teas to clients when they come as receptionist.
• Organizing business travels and helping to coordinate travel itineraries.
• Undertaking administrative duties which include submitting and filing business trip and expense claims, managing team office supplies, handling domestic/international courier, IT support when necessary, filing/printing/scanning documents, basic clerical work.
• Work with Global Real Estate secretarial team to organize team and departmental events and welfare which includes celebrations, meetings, pantry management.
• Covering other administrative assistants’’ duties when they are on leave.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Fluency in Japanese and English
• Proactive, willing and flexible. Someone who will go beyond the job description and show initiative.
• Able to meet tight deadlines and manage the workload/prioritize.
• Able to adapt quickly and be receptive to change.
• Self‐driven team player who is detail‐oriented, reliable, accurate and well organized.
• Strong interpersonal capabilities as well as good verbal and written