TMT Investment Analyst, Hedge Fund in Tokyo(Japan)
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International.
- 20 Apr 19
Our client is a leading long-short hedge fund in Globe. The analyst will work on Research Team in Tokyo and be tasked to research/evaluate/recommend investment ideas (specifically Japan) that meet investment objectives for Portfolio Management team.
· Support portfolio managers by covering Japan equities for the fundamentals long/short hedge fund
· Prepare recommendations via written/oral summaries to firm's Portfolio Manager
· Build and maintain earnings models and informational databases such as valuation and comparative analyses
· Monitor market news and price movement
- 3-8 years of experience in Equity Research (sell or buy side) OR IBD/M&A/PE experience at top tier asset management / hedge fund / investment bank / Private Equity
- Techology / Hardware / TMT experience for Japan
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently / self-motivated person
- Drive and intelligence
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.