System Engineer in Fintech
- Apr 26, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
Diverse and challenging role in Corporate IT function, supporting users and planning integrations in an international team! Roles/Responsibilities
- Support users (between 100 and 200 in Japan) with any and all things related to IT such as Windows and Mac laptops, mobile devices, wifi, networks, and applications.
- System Administrator tasks such as setting up new users and adjusting access rights.
- Maintain office IT inventory.
- Work with internal security team to find gaps and possible risks, and update users on security policies.
- Plan and manage projects for integrating existing and new apps, as well as implementation of new apps.
- Automation of various tasks using scripting (Python or other).
- 5-7 years of experience in a Technical Support, IT Administrator, or Helpdesk role.
- Core understanding of Project Management and experience using Project Management software (such as Atlassian Confluence or Jira).
- Business level Japanese and English are needed for this role.
- Basic scripting skills (ideally Python).
*Please note that you must be able to legally work in Japan in order to apply for this role Preferred skills
- Strong knowledge of public cloud (AWS, GCP...).
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Experience with Google Suite and Cisco Meraki
About our client
- Inquisitive; likes to take on new things.
- Enjoys working with people from different backgrounds.
Our client is one of the leading fintech companies in Japan, with a very international team. Therefore, you will be speaking both Japanese and English on a daily basis. They have a very flexible and open working environment, and there are ample opportunities for growth in this role.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.