- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 16 Nov 18
This role will be key in the success of this established company during their growth in Japan.
- Support clients during implementation of the clients software solution product, upgrade and also support the production environment.
- Lead and manage a small team of production support and helpdesk analysts when supporting clients with technical issues, offering both management and technical guidance.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with clients and internal stakeholders on issues with the software environment.
- Manage the team and support issues from tickets being opened to successful closing within set SLA's.
- Work closely with the project managers, regional and global support teams and senior stakeholders in the client environment to ensure high quality support is provided.
- Proficiency in business Japanese and English to support and manage an international group of stakeholders is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and technical expertise in production support and helpdesk environments including Linux, Microsoft and Java environments.
- Knowledge and experience in financial services and especially in securities or banking is required in a production support or helpdesk role.
- Knowledge of software vendor solutions for financial services is highly desired.
- Excellent support focused mindset with a high level of communication skills.
About our client
A world famous financial services IT firm with presence around the world.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.