Structured Note Middle Office
- Jun 08, 2021
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A new opportunity in middle office. One of the leading European banks is looking for dynamic professional who is keen to learn the financial products in middle office business. Roles/Responsibilities
- Middle office is primarily a first-line of defense control function. Global Operations manages high-volume diverse and complex settlement processes around the world.
- Ensure the smooth operation of day to day activities such as pre-confirmation, Life Cycle Management, Trade Monitoring, and Account maintenance for Structured products.
- Responding to queries from various functions in Front Office, Operations, Finance, Risk, Compliance, etc.
- Support the team in driving industry-wide (e.g. regulatory, market change) initiatives.
- Support the team in the production of Business Requirements, completion of UAT and liaison with Technology for any change and regulatory driven new activities/requirements.
- 2-3+ years of professional work experience
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English
About our client
- Any Derivatives products knowledge is plus
One of the largest global investment bank
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.