Structured Finance - Middle office - Corporate and Investment Banking Tokyo
Profile Required Requirements:
- Monitoring performance of customers including preparation of portfolio reviews and covenant compliance
- Preparing waiver requests for submission to Front Office and Credit
- Managing the Agency and Security Trustee Roles (operational and credit)
- Reviewing loan documentation
- Communicating with clients
- Providing operational assistance to the Back Office teams.
- Analysis of monthly management accounts, covenant compliance certificates, budgets, annual accounts
- Monitoring defaults
- Attending bank and customer meetings and presentations as required
- Ad hoc reporting to management on various aspects of the portfolio
- Adherence to Bank and departmental procedures
- Liaising with and instructing valuers
- Controlling waterfall payments and accounts
- Graduate or appropriate experience within a financial institution
- Strong knowledge of real estate and structured finance
- Strong knowledge of Agency and loan administration
- Working in a credit, agency or loan portfolio administration department.
- Legal skills (documentation review)
- Excellent communication skills with Japanese clients as well as overseas teams in English
- Native Japanese and Fluent in English,
- High standard of credit analysis skills,
- In depth understanding of syndicated facility agreements, loans administration and role and responsibilities of an agent,
- Excellent written English and Japanese.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English required for client interaction.
- Flexibility, team player, willingness to learn & to listen.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive mindset, enthusiastic, positive attitude
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management. Summary:
- To assist in the management of the loan portfolio of the Real Estate and Structured Finance portoflio
- Monitoring risk profile of real estate files and export finance transactions
- Managing Agency transactions (Agency and Security Trustee Role)
- Provide assistance and support to the Front Office teams on transactions before, during and after closing.
- Provide assistance to the Back Office teams on transactions during and after closing
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000XAR
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: 01/05/2020
Date of publication: 23/03/2020
Structured Finance - Middle office
Permanent contract | Tokyo | Corporate and Investment Banking