Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive / Business Development, Automotive (Japan)
Tokyo Square Garden 12F, 3-1-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
General Job Duties:
1. Marketing and targeting potential market/prospect.
2. Identifying client needs.
3. Deepen and widen relationship with clients, mainly OEM and identify opportunities
4. Maintaining corporate process and systems.
5. Generating sales revenue.
6. Managing designated client accounts.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Engaging business activities with professional manner and skills.
2. Contacting with existing clients and prospect clients both in order to seek for business opportunity.
3. Handles questions and complains, responds quickly and professionally, handles problems politely and efficiently, always available to support all groups, follow procedure to solve problems, understands company products and services, maintains pleasant and professional image.
4. Working as a team member with good communication and cooperation.
Required Education: A bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience.
Required Experience: More than 5 year experience in direct sales in automotive industry preferred.
1. Fluent English communication skill, writing speaking and listening.
2. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power point.
Ability to travel domestic mainly and overseas travel if necessary.
This position reports to: Sales Director, Japan
Number of employee supervised: 0
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS Markit is a participant in E-Verify (see links below)
. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.