Senior Sales Associate
- Nov 16, 2021
- ¥5.5M to ¥8M
- English: Intermediate/Business
Senior Associate responsible for assisting the sales team that handles Equity Derivatives, at a top multinational bank, based in Tokyo. Roles/Responsibilities
- Ensure the accuracy of all transactions captured in booking systems and resolve any existing discrepancies.
- Manage events (coupons and expiry), and communicate such results with the middle office, back office, paying agent, and clients.
- Handle client service functions such as, confirm trade details (i.e. sending pre-confirmation) and providing event outcomes (i.e. sending event reports).
- Communicate effectively and efficiently between the front, middle, and back offices to ascertain that all data is captured with the utmost accuracy and completion.
- Clarify issues regarding Equity Derivatives raised by other internal departments
- Play an active role in formulating, analyzing, and managing projects related to, but not limited to E2E reviews, efficiency, and new business initiatives in both regional and global markets.
- Bachelor's degree and experience working in financial services operations, relevant to the responsibilities listed.
- Comfortable working in small and medium-sized teams, with a desire and potential to lead in the future.
- Fluent in Japanese and at least business-level English.
- A keen interest, and ideally some experience within Equity Derivatives Middle Office.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
About our client
- Excellent critical thinking, skills with the ability to solve unforeseeable problems effectively.
- Comfortable working among people with diverse attributes and personalities, from varied backgrounds.
Our client is an American financial services institution, with offices in over 60 countries. It is a major provider of various investment banking and financial services and one of the largest in terms of total assets and market capitalization.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.