Senior Associate – Private Equity Real Estate
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 29 Jan 18 2018-01-29
•Asia Private Equity Real Estate investments •Must hold an MBA •Based in Japan
- Asia Private Equity Real Estate investments
- Must hold an MBA
- Based in Japan
An opportunity exists to join a real estate investment management platform in Japan as Senior Associate. You will contribute to the management of an expanding portfolio of real estate investments. The business takes an opportunistic approach to real estate investment at asset and level in Japan.
- Take a key role in the acquisitions team to execute on transactions
- Prepare financial analysis and models of the Company’s ventures and projects
- Understand and report on all financial and tax issues
- Prepare research and background information on the Venture(s), competitors, markets and other relevant areas
- Track and maintain both existing and new portfolio data and transactions
- Financial analysis of potential investments and capital expenditure projects
- Portfolio revaluations
- Financial modelling and forecast for investments and the Fund
- Feasibilities for developments
- Capital markets research and preparations for equity raisings.
- Degree qualified in finance or real estate related discipline with property industry exposure from a multinational investment bank or real estate PE firm
- MBA qualification is essential
- Strong knowledge of underwriting assumptions for asset and platform level deals with a good command of Excel software and financial modelling
- Possess an understanding of regional property market dynamics i.e. behaviour, market conditions, valuation procedures, leasing procedures, risk management in a development context.
- Fluency in English and Japanese
To explore the opportunity in more detail please contact Alice (firstname.lastname@example.org).