- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 15 Oct 18
Japanese financial services firm is seeking an experienced senior security manager to join their existing team.
- Manage all aspects of setting policy for cyber/information security across the organisation, working closely with leaders from other group companies.
- Lead internal and external audit and be the point of contact for the financial services authority when they conduct inspections.
- Guide and mentor junior team members in information security best practice and build their skills to become best-in-class.
- Communicate to the rest of the organisation and group about the importance of good security controls and the risks poor ones pose for the organisation.
- Manage large scale, multi million yen projects around cyber and information security with various business heads and vendors.
- Must have 10+ years of IT security experience in a large multinational company in Japan, with at least 3+ years of managing a team.
- Excellent ability to interface with C-level stakeholders and communicate risks and threats to the organisation.
- MUST have native level Japanese skills - this role will be instrumental in the production of documentation and policy around security.
- Experience in financial services, especially securities would be highly beneficial.
- Relevant qualifications such as CISA, CISM or CISSP would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills to explain threats to the organisation to stakeholders of all levels, in both English and Japanese.
About our client
A large Japanese financial services firm with excellent growth potential for the future.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.