Sales Support Manager - Japan
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Works with Sales Directors to respond to product related inquiries from clients/prospects/consultants. Supports the creation of product related materials including investment profiles, presentations, competitive analysis and attribution letters.
- Research, write, and edit materials describing MFS' investment products, strategies and services. Coordinates the collection of relevant information from internal business partners such as global investment teams as well as product teams.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs from clients/prospects/consultants.
- Coordinates various comments and data into usable information for Japanese clients/prospects/consultants, including translation comments into Japanese.
- Identify, and interact with appropriate experts including Sales Directors, Investment Specialists, Product Managers and Legal or Compliance staff to obtain and facilitate creation of new content.
Responsible for the final compliance review of materials developed. Appropriately communicate levels of urgency while simultaneously demonstrating respect for time constraints of subject matter experts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Japanese languages.
- Minimum of ten years financial services experience. Knowledge of finance, economic and/or portfolio management is preferred.
- Exceptional creative writing, editorial, analytical, research, interpersonal, verbal, and organizational skills required. Includes ability to work efficiently under pressure and manage several deadline-oriented projects simultaneously.
- Position requires proactive approach to providing a high standard of service to sales directors as well as external clients, client focused approach.
- Proven ability to work independently and with other professionals at all organizational levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel, Word). Understanding of the financial markets will be a plus.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."