Sales Support - Tokyo
The Index Sales Support is a member of the Japan Client Coverage team whose primary responsibility is supporting the Senior Sales Specialists and Relationship Managers covering all client segments in the area.
Individuals in an MSCI Sales Support position are responsible for facilitating the sales process and educating clients and prospects on MSCI products.
The Sales Support plays a key role in identifying leads and assisting the Client Coverage team members in providing research and analysis to current and prospective clients.
We have the expectation that the Sales Support will get all the training and experience they need to become a full sales person in 1 - 2 years. Scope of Responsibility
• Pre-sales activities and process management
• Market analysis, competitor research, prospect research
• Qualifying prospects
• Set-up and participate in prospective client and current client discussions
• Manage the pipeline opportunity, follow-up and generate contracts
• New product placement support
• Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodologies
• Provide sample data or analysis to assist a client with any due diligence
• Campaign tracking, analysis and reporting of key metrics
• Regular communication and coordination of projects with colleagues covering the Asset Owner, Investment Consultant and Asset Manager teams. Specific Knowledge/Skills
• Fluent in both Japanese and English
• Advanced knowledge of basic applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PPT, Word)
• Ability to develop dialogue with prospective clients and build strong relationships.
• Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment Desired Experience
• At least 1-2 years of experience in the financial services industry preferred Desired Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree required; Finance or Economics degree preferred
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis. To all recruitment agencies
: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.