A Multi-National Financial Firm is looking for a Sales Specialist who can successfully leverage their extensive knowledge and professional base here in Tokyo, in increasing their sales coverage. Sales Specialists are responsible for maintaining existing client relationships, as well as new business development for all client products.
Scope of Responsibility
- Total Relationship Management involving:
- High Level Management Contact
- Strategic Planning with an Account
- New Product Placement
- Answer detailed client inquiries about products and methodologies
- Inform clients about MSCI products, announcements, projects, etc.
- Work with global departments (Client service, Legal, Contracts, Billing, Marketing, Product Management & Operations etc) to ensure that all client requests / inquiries are managed appropriately
- Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Understanding of / experience dealing with major international institutions e.g. Asset Managers, Superannuation/ Pension Plans, and Consultants, Hedge Funds, Broker / Dealers, Understanding of the Investment Management Process and global equity markets
- Strong sales closing skills
- A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team
- Enjoys intellectual and analytical challenges
- Superior communication skills are required which should include both Japanese and English fluency