What's in it for you:
What you'll work on:
- More than one third of companies with over $10 billion market cap in Japan are Ipreo by IHS Markit clients. Gain experience working with some of the biggest companies in Japan
- Be a part of a dynamic group with wide range of experiences. Backgrounds range from sell-side and buy-side analysts, traders, fund managers, equity sales, financial information vendors, and annual report firms.
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with a broad range of corporates across many sectors, and industries
- Opportunity to grow and move within a fast-growing business within the region and globally
- Aggressive compensation plan to reward high achievers
Responsible for new client acquisition as well as upselling existing clients within the investor relations, corporate strategy & business development, corporate treasury and C-suite functions at publicly traded corporations. Responsibilities:
What we look for:
- Consult with clients in investor relations, strategy, treasury and the c-suite on Ipreo by IHS Markit solutions and IHS Markit solutions that bring efficiency to their workflow.
- Drive revenue and new client growth within your assigned territory.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new opportunities
- Work closely with internal product teams on new opportunities as well as provide meaningful feedback from prospects
- Maintain a high prospecting activity level
- Manage the renewal of existing business within the assigned territory
- B2B consultative selling experience and success as a new business "hunter"
- Experience working in the client services or sales selling consultative financial services advisory and market data solutions to the corporations and/or capital markets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency (both written and spoken) in Japanese and business level English (for internal communication)
- Solid knowledge of investor relations, corporate governance, or the financial services industry is preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or economics, preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working collaboratively within a multi-national corporation
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.