SSGA Japan Client Service, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
The Senior Associate in the Client Service Team is responsible for facing and managing the existing clients who are in the category of financial institutions and intermediary. Also support new client to on-board and up and running the business smoothly.
Client Service Team is closely work with Sales, Investment Team, and Operations Team for daily and project basis and work together to satisfy clients' requirements and requests in timely manner.
You will report to the Head of Client Service in Sales & Marketing SSGA Japan. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Client Service you will
What we value
- As routine works - Provide reports to clients followed by the schedule which was agreed with clients.
- Subscription/Redemption Orders process - interact with Investment Team and Ops Team to make sure place the orders
- Handle clients' queries/requests and provide appropriate feedbacks
- Support AEs to prepare decks/materials for clients meetings
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- A few years of financial services experience with a large financial services firm
- Broad based experience focused on risk management, or regulatory compliance, control programs and project management
- Strong communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to work under pressure and meet bold deadlines and goals
About State Street What we do.
- English language skills, mainly in reading and writing besides native level of Japanese language.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers