A leading international law firm would like to acquire a talented projects and finance lawyer to join their Finance and projects team. The team has a balanced client base advising on strategic investments and cross boarder financing. They advise developers on alternative renewable energy, as well as pursuing traditional energy and natural resources sectors on behalf of major Japanese corporations.
- Associate to senior associate, (4 to 6 years)
- Broad finance and projects practice at a major law firm
- Ability to handle a range of matters – transactional and regulatory
- Strong English drafting skills (bilingual Japanese and English ability would be strongly preferred, or a second asian language would be highly appreciated).
- Willingness to relocate to Japan and to work with US/UK and Japanese qualified seniors
Value offered to you
The chance to work with the principle financiers of the energy sector in Japan;
Excellent quality of work and deals that reflect the quality of the firm and your involvement in big ticket energy transactions;
The opportunity to grow within the firm locally and internationally;
Competitive compensation package, relocation costs and assistance with housing are provided.