Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry. Over 2300 specialists are located across our 17 offices
You will participate in proactive client support through every product life cycle (pre-sales, implementation and support) of the integration of Murex enterprise system (technical quality and cost) in clients' MIS environment. This will require full understanding of the functional environment & strong technical knowledge.
- Point of contact for Murex system architecture technical issues
- Assist client in sizing, setting up, monitoring and maintaining their infrastructure (hardware & software on which the Murex platform is run)
- Participates in the analysis and improvement of the system’s stability, reliability and performance: issue analysis, benchmarking, code purification, performance profiling
No on-site help-desk-type job.
Systems: Good knowledge of Windows/Unix (Solaris, Linux)
Database: Good knowledge of SQL. Good knowledge of either Oracle or Sybase (DB administration level preferred).
Software engineering: Programming language (Good knowledge of one of C, C++, Java)
Language: Japanese – native equiv., English – business level (you need to be able to explain the system issue and solution in each language.)
Related business experience: 2 yrs+, e.g. (not limited to the following)
- Software engineer regardless of industry
- IT department at financial institution or technical support for Front/Middle office
- Online game tester, including bug cleaning, performance correction
- Developer of smart phone system, online games
- Wireless AI control of electric car
Educational background in computer science preferred
Desire & ability to learn across different expertise such as Operating Systems, Programming, Database