Product Reporting Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours. POSITION Job Description
The Product Reporting Analyst within Client Operations APAC will be responsible for product reporting of Asia-Pacific region including Japan. Producing high quality, accurate, and timely reporting is one of the key aspects of providing superior service to our clients, prospects, and consultants. Specifically, the analyst will be responsible for maintaining and producing standard marketing and client materials as well as customized client reporting. The Product Reporting Team broadly will be expected to develop expertise in the approaches they cover and are expected to understand the portfolio's outlook, process, positioning, strategy, and the current market environment. Responsibilities
- Ownership of all standard materials; willingness to pitch in as needed during peak periods
- Production of reoccurring materials including monthly/quarterly customized reports and client presentations.
- Peer reviewing deliverables completed by the team as needed to ensure response accuracy and data reasonability.
- Partner with Investment Products & Fund Strategies and our Client Group to understand the fundamentals of our approaches, the general reporting needs of our clients invested in those approaches, and the guidelines which govern our activities related to marketing and client reporting
- Primarily covering Fixed Income products along other asset classes
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
SKILLS JOB TITLE
- Bachelor's degree with +3 years relevant of professional experience in financial industry investment management or client reporting.
- Strong communication and writing skills in English/Japanese
- Candidates should demonstrate a high level of capital markets/investment/product knowledge
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- The individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
- The position requires extensive use of internal and external systems and databases, and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
- Candidates of CFA Level 2 is preferred.
Product Reporting Analyst LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .