Pricing & PnL Risk Control
- Apr 26, 2021
- ¥17M to ¥20M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A unique opportunity to work supporting the secondary markets business, providing 1st line risk and control for valuations and P&L process. Roles/Responsibilities
- Work as part of a specialist business management and control team, working alongside the global markets business lines, ensuring there is strong governance in place for pricing & valuations of products by the business.
- Working in the 1st line between Finance and the business, ensure profit and loss calculation and affirmation process in robust and daily risks and mitigated and reconciled.
- Work closely with the desk heads to communicate risk associated with product valuations and provide advice and guidance in managing these risks.
- Work as part of a regional team, managing cross-border trades and ensuring accurate reconciliation between different regional accounts.
- Work on projects to improve systems and infrastructure associated with valuation and P&L calculations.
About our client
- Strong knowledge of global market business lines and understanding of pricing & valuations of different products.
- Background in product control, valuations, risk management or control.
- Ability to communicate with local business partners in Japanese and overseas counterparties/team members in English.
A leading global investment bank with a established business in Japan, offering a wide range of financial products to institutional and corporate clients.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.