Operational Risk - Associate
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 04 Apr 18 2018-04-04
A new opportunity to join the Operational Risk team of a Japanese Investment Bank in Japan.
- Work with the key stakeholders across the firm, implementing the operational risk framework.
- Ensure a robust three-lines of defence, working closely with audit and control.
- Collate and analyse key risk indicator data from all of the departments throughout the bank.
- Manage and mitigate operational risk events.
- Work on projects related to new regulations like BCBS 239, impacting how risk data and operational risk is managed across the firm.
- Experience of working within risk management, control, audit or front office.
- Knowledge of investment banking and capital markets.
- Strong IT skills.